years of revolt

As for Jerry Rubin, where is he now? I read in the newspaper about ten year=
ago that he died in a car accident. So where is he now? He was a
wizenheimer, a wise guy.

Jerry Rubin died a stockbroker on Wall Street. He was the founder of the
yuppie movement. You should see the movie called Twenty Years Later, or as
the original French title goes, Ils l'ont tant aim=E9, la r=E9volution. It'=
about Jerry Rubin and Abbie Hoffman and all those guys from the sixties. It
was filmed by Daniel Cohn Bendit. It's interesting to see what those guys
were doing twenty years after 1968. Pierre Valli=E8res the founder of the F=
LQ
died a Franciscan monk who was nevertheless in a pacifist group. We know ho=
Jane Fonda ended up,. filthy rich and making exercise videos. One guy ended
up writing recipe books and running for mayor of Chicago. Tom Hayden ended
up a Republican Congressman for California. Fuck these people.

They're all dead anyways. They were dead before they started.