Re: allan ginsbergs illegitimate son

Dear Spammers,

This is not a list in which to play Jerry Rubin trivia games using
atrocious language and faulty information. If you want to be a
revolutionary, play your childish games in the Rush Limbaugh listserv,
where you might actually make some fathead think. At any rate, it is
clear that the rights to your stupidity were sold to the Coca-Cola
company.

Alles klar?

>From: c.holmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (colin holmes)
>To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: allan ginsbergs illegitimate son
>Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:17:25 +1000 (EST)
>

>Wow! OK!
>

>Colin Holmes,
>Western Sydney
>

>> Listen I want to clarify something once and for all.
SO
>>people stop sending me private mails asking me , pestering me raggin
me,,
>>and bein persistent about a silly RUmour. I AM NOT ALLAN GINSBERG'S
>>ILLEGITMATE SON. GOT THAT??? oKAY?? GOOD NOW REMEMBER IT FOR KEEPS.
>>
>> This is a silly story based on a literal reading of the
Fictions