Re: discourse/art institution

Dear Nadime Omar,

There is a book written by Georgina Born, Cambridge University, I dont
have the title correct but something like "Negating Adorno: Rational music.
On Pierre Boulez' IRCAM Centre in Paris". would be worthy a look for you I
guess.

Your projects sounds very interresting. Keep up the good work.

Grethe Melby
Dep of Media Studies
University og Bergen, Norway