Re: more Foucault stuff

>I have just completed a short paper examining Foucault's analysis of
limits with
>respect of the practice of a limit attitude and the construction of
>masculinity

1/ Foucault has never mentioned "masculinity"
2/ An history of Masculinity would be a very interesting thing to do.
3/ So instead of the 50 occurrences of "Foucault" in your paper, you'd
better say only once: "I am going to analyze the birth of Masculinity
using Foucault's archeological method".
4/ That may include the analysis of several practices ;say "man of
desire", "heroes", "competitiveness" ,"man of power","outside life" etc.
and to be able to do that kind of analysis, you should have experienced
the "limits" of Masculinity, thus feel the need to reproblematize this
too usual behavior.

Cordially,
Camille Duchene
Http://www.club-internet.fr/perso/kmille