Re: The ahistoric body & Foucault

cameron duff wrote:

> At 11:48 26/06/1999 +0200, you wrote:
> >I talk about this explicitly in _Philospohy and Social History_ in the
> >article, "Foucault and Lebensphilosophie." Deleuze also makes this wrong
> >reading of Foucault as does Connolly. If anyone's interested I'll be happy
> >to send a text version of the article via e-mail.

I would love to receive a copy. I am working on a project which I have callet
"the body at the momentum" and I think your article could cast some light on
the topic.If it is difficult to send your article pleace send me a reference to
where I can find it. The label "Philosophy and Social History" is not too
informative.