From: Erik Hoogcarspel <jehms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 20:39
Subject: Re: "Lightning of possible storms"

Hallo aarouxet

Op dinsdag, 24-aug-99 schreef aarouxet:

a| Mathew. why don't you connect this idea of lightning with Heidegger's
a| Lichtung. It's not my own idea. Remember Deleuze. Andrea Arouxet.

Don't, Matthew! Lichtung means a clearing in the wood here, where the trees
let
through a bit of sunshine. My interpretation off hand would be that in the
forest
of language there can be places with a hinch of truth (aletheia).
Old Marty was a mystic allright, but a very gentle and bureaucratic one.

regards
--
erik

~~~~~~~~*