Re: Information

Roxana,

We all have different cards which serve different purposes, but here in the UK
there is no one single identification card that you would use for all these
purposes. You need a library card to borrow books, a cheque guarantee card to
write a cheque at a shop but neither of these cards have a photograph. As for
entereing businesses etc, you might have to sign in with the security guard but
I've rarely had to show photo id, despite the fact that I live in Northern
Ireland where security has always been an issue. The fact that we carry these
around with us every day probably does show that we are in fact disciplined to
do so, it's just a more subtle form that your government id card.