Re: Foucault/Sign Language

hello,

i know sign (asl) myself and find this very interesting. please let us know
when the sign becomes "finalized" and give us a description. do you think
it will find it's way into widespread usage and dictionary listing?

this is *american* sign language you are speaking of, i presume?

i'd be interested to hear (yes, even the deaf use this metaphor) what
research you are pursuing in this regard. i was immersed in a deaf
community for some time and have considered the (potential) subjects.

cheers,
markisha