Re: Foucault/Sign Language

In a message dated 10/15/99 7:11:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mcf24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
My copy of Didier Eribon's 'Michel Foucault' (which I bought in the States -
published by Harvard University Press) has the 'head in hands' photo on the
front. It also seems to be much more widely available than 'Foucault and his
Interlocutors'. The ISBN is 0 - 674 - 57286 - 6.

mitch:

mark is correct -- and it's very good photo for your needs... by Michele
Brancilhon. I'm sure if you wrote (via the publisher) and explained your
need, Brancilhon would be happy to send you a copy.

joe brennan