Foucault/Habermas

Relating to the topic of Foucault and the Frankfurt School, there is a
fascinating book entitled "Critique and Power: Recasting the
Foucault/Habermas Debate," edited by Michael Kelly (MIT, 1994). It brings
into focus many of the issues central to the connections and tensions
between Foucault and the Frankfurt School, and situates Foucault in the
center of debates in Critical Social Theory. I was wondering if anyone else
is familiar with the book (or even Habermas's critique of Foucault in "The
Philosophical Discourse of Modernity") and would care to engage in a
discussion of Foucault and Habermas, specifically?

(I would start off with some thoughts of my own but I'm at work and don't
have my books with me!)

Brian