Re: Problem With Descent: Performance Without Example

Er...come again. I get the feeling that you are a) trying to say something
here but you have dressed it up in overly complicated logical jumps and
usuage of words or b) you are just stringing a bunch of commonly used terms
employed by pomos into meaningless sentences and are thus employing a
"lurking irony mocking the dead humor". Hmmm i favour the latter.

Doug.