Re: Coercion in drugtreatment

Trond--and the rest of the list,
In case you haven't read _The Corner: Story of an Inner City
Neighborhood_ yet, please do! It's by David Simons and Ed Burns. "The
corner" is in Baltimore, MD, but the story is really about the drug war
and its absurd presuppositions and bankrupt "solutions."
Simons and Burns tell the story through the lives of actual people they
interviewed and saw daily, for a year or so. It's a memorable book--being
made into an HBO miniseries to air in April.

Don't know about availability in Norway.

Jo-Ann Pilardi Towson Univ. (MD)