Re: Austria

OK I'll give my two pennies worth,
I think the EU party leaders Josckar Fischer and Schoeder here in Germany
are much worse criminals than Haider, I mean look at the weapons flow to
turkey and africa, or the bombing of yugoslavia, not to say I don't
think
that Austria would be doing the same thing, its just the fact that our
neo
liberal of officials pretend to take the moral high ground when in fact
they are the perpetrators themselves. the problem in Austria can no longer
me the problem in Austria so long
as the leader of the EU are attacking it. Is the non-exsistent left
anti-Nato anti-EU or anti Austrian right-wing-
I think Foucault would have been anti-Nato, sad he is dead, the only
political intellectual left
seems to be Peter Handke

jeremiah

by drawing all the attention to one of the racist, anti-semitic
politicians throughout europe, the european nations effect the total
opposite of what they are aiming at. instead of avoiding haider's success,
they reify his little undeniable already-success, their panic without
arguments does look poor. if new elections were to come, haider_s success
would be tremendously higher than the success he had, thanks to western
alarm and lack of any smart, thoughtful arguments by the same states
which claim the whole truth of morals and democracy.

birgit bock