From: owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Widder,NE
Sent: 11 February 2000 13:21
To: 'foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: (no subject)

Thanks very much to you, John and Stuart. I think what I was looking for
was something I imalgamated in my memory from several passages in the "On
the Genealogy of Ethics" interview, from both pp. 345-348 and p. 359. All
the references are very helpful. Will have to check out the Macey biography
one of these days (I've been loathe to go to any of the Foucault
biographies, but I suppose raiding them for quotes would be useful).

Take care,

Nathan