Foucault quotes?

Hi,
Can anyone help - I'm looking for a couple of things in Foucault's work at
the moment. Firstly, there is a quote which I read some time ago and have
since lost which runs something like, 'the idea of a universal morality to
which we would all submit seems to me to be catastrophic.' Can anyone help
me track this down again? Secondly, I am intrigued by something that Andre
Glucksmann has said about Foucault in a chapter of the book 'Michel
Foucault: Philosopher.' Here, Glucksmann is discussing Foucault's work in
the context of debates around nihilism, and he argues that, although
Foucault's work can be considered nihilistic in at least two senses of the
word, it is important to remember that he was motivated to pursue his
studies by a notion of 'the intolerable' - by the identification of
something which is intolerable and needs working on. I know Foucault has, in
a few places, talked about 'diagnosing our present,' and how his work stems
from his noticing something that is wrong in the present, but is there
anywhere he actually expands upon this notion or mentions what constitutes
something as 'intolerable'?
Help and thoughts on this would be much appreciated,

Scott.