RE: F on discourse in institutional contexts

OK, my view is that they are not all that useful for iterating a Foucaultian
politics, unless you treat hegemony and Foucaultian politics at a very
general level of being anti-foundational, or you put Foucault through what I
think is a fairly questionable reading. But please elaborate on your
thinking here.

Nathan