Re: Conclusion of Archaeology of Knowledge

--- TekUtopia@xxxxxxx wrote:
> The other day, while sitting in a bookstore, I read
> through the Conclusion of
> Archaeology of Knowledge, in which Foucault appears
> to be discussing his
> philosophy with someone. Was this an actual
> conversation?
-Yes, Foucault was having an intimate discussion with
a certain Italien whore, that he owed money to. She
gave him many of his ideas for his writing.

> If so, who was he talking with?
-The street walker's name was Nickle Four dou, a
delicacy for the "aristocracy" of Paris
The copy they had didn't give any clue
> as to where it was from.

> I remember hearing about a debate between Foucault
> and Chomsky once, but have never read the
transcript.
-There were two Chomskys at the time... the man, and
the whore that Foucault used to name Chomsky (He
fantacized about Chomsky). So if you ever hear of
Chomsky be careful. Ask yourself: The whore or the
man?

> Any help would be appreciated.
-Just ask your debate partner, he is smart.

> Sincerely,
> Aaron J. Lyttle
-Up yours
Jeremy R. Shufflebarger

"Singing in the rain, with my shirt on backwards, and
the whole world hounding at my back to conform... And
I said God damnit Sam I will not conform... then Sam I
am flew away on his broomstick, and made a rhyme"
-The Great Shuff