Re: Conclusion of Archaeology of Knowledge

--0-2145174067-953764442=:26151

Hi;

In the book FOUCAULT AND HIS INTERLOCUTORS by Arnold I. Davidson you may find the text of the discussion between Foucault and Chomsky in a TV program.

(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0226137147/qid=953764275/sr=1-2/002-2621491-0507456)

Take Care

Savas

TekUtopia@xxxxxxx wrote:
The other day, while sitting in a bookstore, I read through the Conclusion of
Archaeology of Knowledge, in which Foucault appears to be discussing his
philosophy with someone. Was this an actual conversation? If so, who was he
talking with? The copy they had didn't give any clue as to where it was from.
I remember hearing about a debate between Foucault and Chomsky once, but have
never read the transcript.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Aaron J. Lyttle

"To write poetry after Auschwitz is barbaric."
-T.W. Adorno

"Intellectuals must stop legitimizing the notion that there is some "ultimate
truth" behind appearances. Then, maybe, the masses will turn their backs on
the media and public opinion management will collapse."
-Baudrillard

--0-2145174067-953764442=:26151

<P>Hi;</P>
<P>In the book FOUCAULT AND HIS INTERLOCUTORS by Arnold I. Davidson you may find the text of the discussion between Foucault and Chomsky in a TV program. </P>
<P>(<A href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0226137147/qid=953764275/sr=1-2/002-2621491-0507456)">http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0226137147/qid=953764275/sr=1-2/002-2621491-0507456)</A></P>
<P>Take Care </P>
<P>Savas</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><B><I>TekUtopia@xxxxxxx</B></I> wrote:<BR>