Foucault, Deleuze, and Nietzsche

Greetings untimely thinkers -

I am in the beginning stages of a project that examines the convergences and
divergences between the work and ideas of Foucault and Deleuze. In the
interest of doing a lit review of sorts, I am compiling a group of texts that
discuss this very issue, whether those texts by be F and D themselves
or others commenting on this topic. However, I am specifically interested
in any texts that take up how F and D read and deploy Nietzsche in their work.
My initial hypothesis is that their respective readings are different in
some subtle
and not so subtle ways, which might explain some of the aforementioned
convergences and divergences.

That said, I am hoping that some of you out there who may know of texts
related to comparisons of F and D generally as well as their
readings/deployments of
Nietzsche specifically will be kind enough to send those references my way.
Once this bibliography is completed, I will gladly share it with anyone
who might be interested in seeing what I've compiled.

Please reply to me directly, if possible, so as not to clutter the list(s).
And let me express my appreciation in advance to those of you who
offer me any leads.

Cheers,
Daniel Smith