Re: Ever-Present Resistance and Cryptonormativity

I appreciate the response, but it seems to miss my question. I certainly
agree that such a view/charges of cryptonormativity largely miss the point
and misconstrue Foucault. My question is the one that seems not to be asked:
Why is it that resistance is ever-present? How do we know that wherever
there is power there is resistance?

This, rather than the charges of cryptonormativity, seem to be the place
where we might find weakness. It seems that in certain circumstances this
could be disabling by supposing that resistance will arrive on its own.

Not terminal, but a concern. Any thoughts?

---

Asher Haig ahaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greenhill Debate Dartmouth 2004