Re: Ever-Present Resistance and Cryptonormativity

ahaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The question that seems troubling to me is rather, why is that resistance
is
ever-present? How do we know that there is a plurality of resistances? If
"wherever there is power there is resistance" >>

If we take Habermas' definition of power, when others prevent one from
achieving their goals, then resistance means overcoming these others who are
the obstacle, or in the case of structural power relations, overcoming the
structures!

Fred Welfare