On Governmentality

Hi,
I'm a danish master student, present doing my master degree on
Governmentality and Human Rights: My approach is on governmental agencies
way of using different human rights and democracies conditions in their
relationsship with the 3. world.

In the analysis of this aspect, the later work of Foucault is to be used. I
have read most of the later work of Foucault and is attentive to the work
of such writters as Nicolas Rose and Colin Gordon on the aspects of
governmentality.

But I would be very gratefull if anyone could help me with references if
any concerning Governmentality, Human Rights and the 3. World or something
which could be interessting for my approach. Since I am present living in
Paris and have access to the Michel Foucalut Center the references could
also be from conferences or non-published papers available at the center.

Thanks in advance.

Maria Blankensteiner