Re: new on foucault (second try)

hi everyone OK second Try I will try and rework what I was sayings early
at work

sorry, I was at work yestday and now, I am at work again,
no it is Hegel who proclaims that history is process driven. .
therefore the history of the sciences is also guided by a process of
enlightened progress.

well yes, and that science claims to be objective is a good point.
science is objective, in my opinion but 'we' or humans are
not 'objective' and there science or biochemisty tells us little about
ourselves. About ontology and our everyday living.

We are as nietzsche says in one of his essays "on the back of great
tiger being pulled through a forest of dreams." or something like that
And I this is the problem with science. it claims to be beyond myth,
when it is fact the myth of our age. Heiddegger also says that
science does not want to talk about nothing. nothing is important ,

that science has nothing to say about nothing is a problem . In
the sence that science makes certian problems go away in order
to create what faucault calls 'postivism' and I think in many ways this
positivism is also the demon of socrates described in the birth of
tragedy.
how is it that knowledge became good?
By excluding the old truths of myth which held man in the belly of the
earth.

I have to get back to work but I will try and write some latter.

jeremiah luna