Re: Jeremiah Luna quote

Thamas Wagner,
thanks for the quote, I was almost there, I guess there is no forest in
the quote, on truth and lies in the non-moral sence. But a forest is
almost implied, where elese could this tiger be but in a jungle or
forest? But there was someone on this list who wanted to talk about why
foucualt shuns biochemistry. I said I would talk about it and started
blabbering about science and that quote from Nietzsche came into my mind.
I ask what is it to . . .
´peer out and down through a crack in the chamber of consciousness´?

I think Nietzsche is in part alluding to a confrontation with nihilism.
but not only that I think the chamber of consciousness is also the
consciousness of socrates, or the demon of postivism. Nihilism and
Dionysusian consciousness are very similiar in that have not respect for
individuation and the notions which posit ´man´ as something good in
himself. The Order of the Things can also be seen as to tool to ´peer out
of the chamber consciousness´ and see man as the construction of knowledge and or science
in the modern age: language , biochemisty. economics. der
Bewusstseinszimmer, is also a way of expressing the ´hausing of
consciousness´ what apriori to all knowing: culture, language, tradition
as such is a great metaphor for the way science situates our experiece of
the every day.

jeremiah