Reading Difference and Repetition

Howdy all,

For some reason, majordomo wouldn't accept (or recognize) any subscription
request I've sent to join the deleuze-guattari list (in the same
village-virginia collective), so I'm directing my Deleuze inquiry here.

I'm in the process of reading _Difference and Repetition_, and am finding
it extremely difficult going. Since identity formation is one of my
central interests, I'm definitely willing to (and planning on) putting in
the time and effort to read it closely and try and make some sense out of
it, though.
My request, then, is what resources are out there in terms of secondary
writings on this work? Any recommendations would be much appreciated, as
well as comments by those who have read the book on what they got out of
it and the like. In short: I'd love some bibliographical information for
commentaries, but I'd also like to actually talk about the book, if
there's any interest in this.

----Ben