Re: Lynne Cheney's views on Foucault

In a message dated 00-09-24 10:07:42 EDT, JBCM2@xxxxxxx writes:

<< my opinion of Cheney is predicated upon years of seeing
how she, and others like her, despise any progressive notion that doesn't
fit
into their canned opinions of how things should be. >>

Isn't this what Chaney bashing is all about? Sounds like most of you are
angry at her thoughts because they don't fit into your canned opinions.
Define progressive before you assume Foucault's thoughts (or yours) are.
Would you give her any respect if you did not know her political position? I
do NOT support her, politically or otherwise, and I certainly am not even
close to identifying with right wingers, but let her speak. That's the point.
John