launch of organdi: social sciences quarterly (call for papers)

We would like to inform you about the launch of
organdi quarterly. An international journal of social
sciences and contemporary issues, organdi is published
quarterly in English and French including articles,
special issues, interviews, cultural reviews and
letters to the editor.

We are calling for papers, and are encouraging you to
take part to the following issues :
1st issue (November 2000): development in perpective
2nd issue (February 2001) : body and civilization

We hope that you will find interest in our site:
http://www.geocities.com/organdi_revue/

Best regards,
Organdi