Re: Foucault conference? Char-citation? Benjamin cited by Foucault?

Hi Vunch,

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I wasn't sure,
and I didn't have the reference available to
check...but for some reason that sticks in my mind,
I'm not sure why, maybe I just got it backward.

Rana

> Foucault stated that he was immersed in the
> Frankfurt School and said about
> that, that he had to do something else or he would
> have worked in Critical
> Theory all of his life. He later said that he
> actually believed that he had
> taken the Critical Theory to a higher level!
>
> Vunch
> .
> Theory to a higher level!
>
> Vunch
> .

=====
"Little Black Girl. This is a song for you. In case the world
is busy and forgets to sing to you. They've got more important
ships to sail like building malls and saving whales. So they
don't see. That you're the real endangered species."
---"Little Black Girl" by Rebekah Johnson
from "Remember to Breathe"