Re: Thought

--------------ECC5A84E319CD729613EDC5F

Nate,

>From where is the quote on your signature taken? Is it from Intellectual
and Power as well? As for your question, I am curious to see what
answers will appear in the coming days.

Jesper.

Nathan Goralnik wrote:

--------------ECC5A84E319CD729613EDC5F

begin:vcard
n:Grolin;Jesper
tel;fax:+45 38 15 28 65
tel;home:+45 38 11 70 15
tel;work:+45 38 15 29 60
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Copenhagen Business School;Department for Organization & Industrial Sociology
adr:;;Solbjerg Plads 3;2000 Frederiksberg;Denmark;;
version:2.1
email;internet:jg.ioa@xxxxxx
title:Assistant Research Professor
fn:Jesper Grolin