Intellectual Specificity and Inner Fascism

Hi~

Nussbaum complains the Butler doesn't provide a criteria by which to
differentiate between Good and Bad. This seems to be an appeal to Butler to
act as what Foucault calls the universal intellectual, rather than to open
up spaces for specific intellectuals. Could the desire to be morally "led"
by philosophers be attributed to Deleuze's concept of inner fascism?

I'm gone for a week. I hope to return to an overflowing inbox :)

Cheers

~Nate

--

"Thought is no longer theoretical. As soon as it functions it
offends or reconciles, attracts or repels, breaks, dissociates,