Re: Intellectual Specificity and Inner Fascism

GUIDELINES AND TIPS ON HOW TO BE AN OVERMAN OR CLOSE TO IT

I- INTRODUCTION TO THE OVERMAN PROJECT

The conditions under which any one understands me, and necessarily
understands me--I know them only too well. Even to endure my seriousness, my
passion, he must carry intellectual integrity to the verge of hardness. He
must be accustomed to living on mountain tops--and to looking upon the
wretched gabble of politics and nationalism as beneath him. He must have
become indifferent; he must never ask of the truth whether it brings profit
to him or a fatality to him... He must have an inclination, born of
strength, for questions that no one has the courage for; the courage for the
forbidden; predestination for the labyrinth. The experience of seven
solitudes. New ears for new music. New eyes for what is most distant. A new
conscience for truths that have hitherto remained unheard. And the will to
economize in the grand manner--to hold together his strength, his
enthusiasm...Reverence for self; love of self; absolute freedom of self. We
have to understand very well why the great men are necessary and why the
great men are often missunderstood as if they are evil, criminals, immorals
that must be punished and put away from the good society. NOW HERE ARE THE
MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THAT MOVE THE WORLD TOWARD PROGRESS OR DECAY: WEAKNESS
AND POWER. What is good?--Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will
to power, power itself, in man. What is evil?--Whatever springs from
weakness. What is happiness?--The feeling that power increases--that
resistance is overcome. Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any
price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency. The problem that I set here is
not what shall replace mankind in the order of living creatures (--man is an
end--): but what type of man must be bred, must be willed, as being the most
valuable, the most worthy of life, the most secure guarantee of the future.
This more valuable type has appeared often enough in the past: but always as
a happy accident, as an exception, never as deliberately willed. Very often
it has been precisely the most feared; hitherto it has been almost the
terror of terrors ;--and out of that terror the contrary type has been
willed, cultivated and attained: the domestic animal, the herd animal, the
sick brute-man--the Christian. And this is true, I have noticed very, very
well that everywhere I go people copy from each other and beware if you are
different, that even the so called psychiatrist, psychologist of "society"
might call you crazy, weird, strange. That's why everybody does the same
thing, wears the same clothes even the gestures are the same so my
conviction is that is a question of weakness or strength. That is: if you
are weak you'll be forced to be the same as others and if you are strong you
won't give a fuck for what they say. True enough, it succeeds in isolated
and individual cases in various parts of the earth and under the most widely
different cultures, and in these cases a higher type certainly

II- DEFINITION OF THE OVERMAN

People should be strong and minimally susceptible to peer pressure.

One should only do what he honestly believes would be right for others to do
in that same situation; otherwise he is a hypocrite.

People should have sex with only one person in their lives.

Even though nobody's perfect, everyone should strive toward perfection.

People should learn by reasoning rather than experience where possible to
minimize mistakes.

Übermensch is German for overman or superman. To allow you to take a small
peak into my head and my unusual way of thinking about people, I have given
below a description of what I believe the perfect human (if he existed)
would be like. It can apply to both genders so when I say he (to be somewhat
grammatically correct instead of using they,) I mean he/she... it just gets
too cluttered if I write it like that. Although I am religious, this page
excludes religion and simply portrays some of my current ideas about people.
This page will probably tick off almost everyone who reads it, but that?s
fine with me. Its contents are merely my intuitions and opinions, and any
comments or criticisms you have are welcome.
Have fun.

For now, I?ve just given three very general little segments outlining
characteristics I think a perfect human would have.

Genetics:
An Ubermensch must have proper genetics. He should have the capability to be
intelligent, physically attractive, and strong. Although all three can be
improved throughout life, people are born with a certain capacity in each of
these categories. An Ubermensch must simply have a higher starting capacity,
a higher upper bound than the average human. This means that there is luck
involved and that it isn?t entirely one?s fault that he can never become an
Ubermensch. I don?t like this fact, but that?s how it is. An Ubermensch?s
superior genes gives him the confidence and strength necessary for proper
development.

Development:
An Ubermensch must be a strong person to harness the power of his superior
genetics; the key is a high heritability coefficient. By heritability
coefficient, I mean the amount of influence that genetics has on cognitive
development of a person compared with environmental influence. In other
words, an Ubermensch is influenced much more by genetics than environment
and experience. As a result of low environmental influence, an Ubermensch
would experience little peer pressure throughout life. He wouldn?t shape
himself to conform to other people?s styles or beliefs unless he felt it
would better him, and he wouldn?t care what other people thought of how he
was. Though he may certainly be concerned with portraying his true self
through his outer image, he wouldn?t care what others thought of that true
self. Also, an Ubermensch would use reason rather than experience to learn
when possible to minimize making mistakes. Just as one doesn?t have to
murder someone to realize killing is wrong, one shouldn?t have to make more
common mistakes (such as betraying a lover or stealing) to realize how wrong
they are. This brings us to the final element of an Ubermensch.

Morals and relationships:
Perhaps the most challenging qualification for Ubermensch classification is
the moral aspect. A person with the above qualities could easily become
self-absorbed, greedy, and controlling; in order for one to be complete,
however, one must have proper moral development. I?ll be general in my
definition of what it means to have proper morals because I?m not sure about
that yet. I?ll add to this when I figure it out. For now I?ll just say that
a major part of being moral is similar to the idea of "do unto others what
you would have them do unto you." I believe that one should only do that
which he honestly thinks would be right for others to do in that same
situation; otherwise he is a hypocrite.

Relationship morality is a subsection of general morality, and I might be
better off leaving this out. However, it?s my favorite moral topic so I've
included it. This is the part of my thinking that deviates most from the
norm of society (industrialized, modern societies... when I say society,
think of cultures similar to that of the United States.) Anyway, here goes.
I believe that if one is to have an intimate, romantic relationship in his
life, he should give himself to that person totally and completely. In order
for that to happen, I believe some seemingly extreme standards must be met.
Not only should someone have sex with one person and one person only
throughout his life, ideally he should be romantically intimate with that
person only (including kissing etc.) Otherwise, he has given himself to
other people in at least some small way. My reason for this belief is that,
if a person truly loves someone, surely it would bother him to think about
past lovers of his partner. For this reason, I believe people should live
life in consideration for their future spouse, knowing that if they give
themselves in any way to the wrong person, it may torment their future
spouse forever. Of course this seems ridiculous to most people, but we?re
talking about the Ubermensch here; this is only an ideal and my personal
view.

Notes:
Let me just give a few explanations and comments here. Some people probably
have a major problem with me implying that you have to have good genes to
become a great person. This isn?t what I?m saying, the fact is that people
are born with certain advantages over other people; there are certain things
that some people are better at than others. You don?t have to like it,
that?s just the way it is. All people are equal in the eyes of the law (or
should be,) but that?s about it. Being realistic, it?s ridiculous to think
that all people are equal. As far as becoming a good person, however, I
believe that no matter what their starting point, mentally competent people
have significant control over their growth and moral development. I believe
that a complete person fulfills the capacity that he was born with, and a
good person lives by the moral standards he has developed for doing what?s
right.

Another thing I?d like to mention is how most people these days cop out and
blame their actions on circumstance. People are taught that it?s OK to make
mistakes and that "nobody?s perfect" so they use that as an excuse for their
actions. I find that ridiculous. I realize that no one is perfect, but
people have to accept responsibility for their actions. Just because nobody
can attain perfection doesn?t mean people can use that as an excuse to do
what they want. People should strive toward perfection and become the best
person they can be. Another idea embedded in people?s minds is the idea that
we must "live and learn." This is a lazy way of life that results from
people?s unwillingness to think before they act. People should avoid this
method of learning wherever possible. As I mentioned before, one doesn?t
have to murder to know it?s wrong, so why do people have to break people?s
trust, break someone?s heart, or mess up their lives to learn a lesson? They
don?t; most people are just too lazy to think for themselves and would much
prefer to wander through life, mindlessly learning by experience rather than
careful thought. Don?t get me wrong, experience can be valuable; no one is
smart enough to properly reason through all hypotheticals, but people should
avoid making mistakes whenever possible.

III- THE BODY: FIRST TOOL YOU'LL NEED TO BECOME AN OVERMAN

It is an admitted principle, that physical exercises should be employed in
education, and that for students they should be of a lighter kind, avoiding
severe diet or painful toil, lest the growth of the body be impaired. The
evil of excessive training in early years is strikingly proved by the
example of the high school and college athletes; for not more than two or
three of them have gained a prize both as boys and as men; their early
training and severe practices and strenous exercises exhausted their
constitutions. When boyhood is over, three years should be spent in other
studies; the period of life which follows (around 18-20 year old) may then
be devoted to hard exercise and strict diet. Men ought not to work at the
same time with their minds and with their bodies; for the two kinds of
activities are opposed to one another; the work of the body impedes the
mind, and the mental activities and/or studies impedes the work of the body.
I will present you with 2 programs, one for people who are studying and/or
reading, and one if you are not planning to study/read and if you are
lacking in physical strength. These are very logical ways of doing things,
because u can devote some years to the strengthening powe increase program
and then when u reach a level of power, you can go back to Program # 1 which
will be enough exercise to maintain your already gained power. Have luck and
fun :-)

PROGRAM 1(students/readers):

a 15-20 minute walking routine should be done 4 times a week, to stimulate
neuro-transmitters to the brain and endorphin levels which triggers a well
being feeling. (This program #1 should be done until a person completes High
School, so that no excess of calories would be devoted toward physical tasks
which exhausts the will and constitution)

(Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays) (Saturday is optional if you are bored)
20 minutes of walking or moderate bikeriding 3 to 4 times a week. (Tip: If
you have time you can walk 10 min in the morning and 10 minutes in the
afternoon, this will increase concentration and motivation for the
reading/studying)

Eat 60% carbs, 30% proteins and 10% fats and for most energy efficiency eat
most of your protein during the day and high carb dinner at night.
Supplements: After lunch take 1 chromium picolinate, 1 multi-vitamin, 2
ginko-biloba and 2 herba fuel right before reading. Take one capsule of
cascara sagrada mondays, wednesdays and fridays if you have a slow
metabolism.

PROGRAM 2: (Gaining muscle power cycle)

(Should be done after a person completes High school and before entering
college. 2-3 years should be devoted in this period or until you get to the
250 lbs in bench press) (If you already finished college and you feel unsure
about your agressiveness and strength you should devote 2 years to this
program, and then when you feel strong enough, go back to program # 1 so
that you can read and study more and while devoting the excess of calories
to reading and not exercising :-)

Weight training
Mondays + Thursdays
Exercises Repetitions
Bench Presses.........................12-6-6-6
Incline Presses.......................12-10-8-8
Dumbell Flyes for chest...............12-12
Pulldowns for back with the machine...12-8-8-8
Pulldowns for back in front of neck...12-8-8-8
Bent Over rows with Barbell...........12-8-

Tuesdays + Fridays
Exercises Repetitions
Shoulder behind the neck presses.......12-8-8-8-8
Shoulder lateral raises................12-12-12-12-12
Biceps barbell curls...................12-8-8-8
Triceps lying extensions...............12-8-8-8

Aerobics:
Mondays, tuesdays,Fridays
30 minutes of walking, bikeriding or jogging, right after the training
session.

60% carbs, 30% proteins and 10% fats.
Supplements: 1 chromium picolinate after lunch, 1 multi-vitamins and 2
Herba-Fuel before workouts.

This is very important: If you are overweight or still slightly overweight
you cannot read/study hard and must start a weight loss program, here is a
simple, cheap and easy to understand weight loss program that I wrote:
CRASH WEIGHT LOSS DIET

Breakfast: diet pepsi, y 2 cups of coffee

10:30 a cup of black coffee or diet pepsi

Lunch:
1 cup of rice boiled with cooking spray Pam, Mazola or Wesson
6 ounces of baked chicken
veggetables (cabbage, carrots, brocoli, cilantro, onions, garlic) all
shredded and re-fried with cooking spray) seasoned with Adobo Goya, chinese
sauce and tabasco.
diet pepsi

supplemets right after lunch: 2 multi vitamins and 1 capsule of cascara
sagrada. ALso you need to do this--> go to a doctor and tell him to
prescribe you these two medicines which will help you lower your set point
(the point that determines how much you weight even if you starve
yourself-------->Fenfluramine (Pondimin), Phentermine (Ionamin, Fastin).

Dinner:
2 cups of corn flakes
1 cup of 2% milk (do not use fat free milk coz it doesnt have fat, and fat
is an appetite suppressant)
6 packs of equal sugar substitute

NOTE IMPORTANT: DO NOT CHANGE THE DIET FOR VARIETY, VARIETY TRIGGERS HORMONE
CHANGES AND IF YOU CHANGE YOUR DIET FOR VARIETY YOUR BODY WILL REACT, RETAIN
WATER, AND SLOW YOUR METABOLISM AND YOU WILL NOT LOSE WEIGHT

EXERCISE ROUTINE: WALK ONE HOUR IN THE MORNING, AND ONE HOUR IN THE
AFTERNOON TO SPEED UP METABOLISM, KILL TIME, KILL BOREDOM (EXERCISE KILLS
BOREDOM, BECAUSE DIETS TRIGGER BOREDOM, AND IF YOU WALK TWICE A DAY THE
HOURS PASSES FASTER THUS ACHIEVING WEIGHT-LOSS GOALS FASTER!!

GOOD LUCK!@!!!!

IV- THE MIND: SECOND TOOL YOU'LL NEED TO BECOME AN OVERMAN

"With the strength of his spiritual sight and insight the distance, and as
it were the space, around man continually expands: his world grows deeper,
ever new stars, ever new images and enigmas come into view." -Friedrich
Nietzsche

Now we are in one of the most important tools you'll need for the will to
power, if not I'd say the most important tool. If you probably have noticed,
all of the great men, not only were strong of will and muscles,
aggressivenes and attitudes but most of them were readers and/or writers of
great writers and authors. I know it is a lot better on our afternoons right
after a hard day at work, laboratory of office, to grab a girl and go to the
shopping mall, movies or to just play some F22 Air Combat simulator games
that will take you high to the sky out of this world.
But my friends being weak, herd, small, poor, happy are things that are
acquired easily without any hesitation and easily acquired. But my friends
genious, beauty, intelligence are things that are acquired with a lot of
effort.
First of all to acquired knowledge there is one thing you have to avoid at
all costs, tiredness and fatigue. Tiredness and fatigue it is the number one
enemy of knowledge and studying. Knowledge is different than exercise, cause
exercise can be done if you are tired and it helps, but studying has to be
done well rested that is why exercise and work should be keept to a minimum.
Here is this phrase that you should learn:
"The Minimum of work and activities, the Maximum
of intelligence"

Program 1 (For high school students)

After school, and after being well rested you should do this routine on a
regular basis:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays:
Remember do not read anything else other than your school text books, since
reading only what you need to will give you more energies for your
homeworks.
Reading and homeworks
5PM-7PM
9PM-10PM

Program 2 (for college students only)
If you want to become great one of the best ways to become great and an
overman is by studying independently and one of the best ways that you can
do this is by joining an on-line college, you'd be spending less energies,
so you'd be more concentrated in your classes, since most of the Great Men
have studied independently we think that you should do it too.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Read and do your homeworks at the best energy efficiency times:
9AM-11PM
4PM-6PM
9PM-10PM

Program 3 (for business people, politicians, leaders, philosophers,
scientists)
After work don't do anything else, just rest well and after being well
rested. Since you'd won't have any homeworks, like college students or high
school students I will present you with a list of authors that you'll need
to beging reading that will take you high, above the crowds.

Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays
6:00-7:30PM
Saturdays and Sundays
9:AM-11:AM
4:PM-6:PM

V- LIST OF BOOKS THAT YOU NEED TO READ FOR THE OVERMAN PROJECT

I will give you names of authors and try to buy all of their works from each
authors.
Recomended authors for the will to power:
TIP: Try to go to the Barnles and Nobles search engines and put the author's
name to get their works:
The most important one is: Nietzsche (you must put more atenttion to
Nietzsche than all the others together)
Voltaire
Spinoza
Aristotle
Machiavelli
Goethe
Comte
Dancourt
Lessage
Bacon
Rubens
Hafis
Victor Hugo
Kafka
Helvetius
Alexander The Great
Kafka
Poe
Aldous Huxley
Galiani
Boudeliere
Rimbaud
Swift
Stendhal
Dostoyevsky
Thucydides
Plutarch
Artaud
Kerouak
Balaguer
William Blake
Haendel
Caesar (Julius Caesar)
Freud
Fredrich the Great
William James
Maslow
Leibniz
Hume
Husserl
Descartes
Locke
Homero
Davinci
Lessing
Tolsoi
Balzac
Here is a List of Books, that are also necessary to understand how can we
get to be an overman:
Robert Greene, (The 48 Laws Of Power)
W.H. Auden. Collected Shorter Poems, 1927-1957.Random House, New York:1966.
Roland Barthes. The Pleasure of the Text. Hill and Wang, New York:1975. Tr.
by Miller of Le Plaisir du texte. Editions du Seuil, Paris:1973.
Roland Barthes. Le Degré zéro de l'écriture. Editions du Seuil. Paris:1972.
Jean Baudrillard. Selected Writings. Ed. Mark Poster. Stanford University
Press, Stanford:1988.
Albert Bäumler. Nietzsche der Philosoph und Politker. Reclam, Leipzig: 193l.
Samuel Beckett, L?Innomable. Les Editions de Minuit. Paris:1953.
Jean-Marie Benoist. The Structural Revolution. St. Martins Press. New
York:1978. Trans. of La Révolution structurale. Grasset, Paris:1975.
William Blake. Complete Writings. Ed. by Geoffrey Keynes. Oxford University
Press. London:1969.
Harold Bloom. The Western CanonThe Books and School of the Ages. Harcourt
Brace & Company. New York:1994.
H .Butterfield. The Origins of Modern Science. The Macmillan Company.
NewYork:1958.
Maudemarie Clark. Nietzsche on Truth and Philosophy. Cambridge University
Press, Cambridge:1990.
James T. Cushing and Ernan McMullin, editors. Philosophical Consequences of
Quantum TheoryReflections on Bell's Theorem. University of Notre Dame Press.
Notre Dame:1989.
Savinien de Cyrano de Bergerac. L?Autre Monde, ou les Etats et empires de la
lune et du soleil . Librarie Honoré Champion. Paris:1977.
Leopold Damrosch, Jr. Symbol and Truth in Blake's Myth. Princeton University
Press. Princeton:1980.
Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari. Anti-OedipusCapitalism and Schizophrenia.
Viking Penguin, New York:1977. Trans. of l'Anti-Oedipe. Editions de Minuit,
Paris:1972.
Gilles Deleuze. The Logic of Sense. Columbia University Press. New
York:1990. Trans. by Mark Lester of La Logique du sens.
Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari. Mille Plateaux. v. 2 of Capitalisme et
schizophrénie. Editions de Minuit, Paris:1980. Trans. Thousand Plateaus.
University of Minnesota. Minneapolis:1978.
Gilles Deleuze. Nietzsche and Philosophy. Athlone Press, New York1983.
Trans. of Nietzsche et la philosophie. Presses Universitaires, Paris:1962.
Jacques Derrida. Éperons. Flammarion, Paris:1978. Translated as Spurs.
Jacques Derrida. Of Grammatology. Johns Hopkins University Press,
Baltimore:1974. Trans. by Spivak of De la Grammatologie, Editions de Minuit,
Paris:1967.
A. Desmond. The Ape's Reflexion. Dial Press, New York:1979.
Denis Diderot. Oeuvres philosophiques. Edition de P. Vernière. Garnier
Frères. Paris:1964.
Denis Diderot. Rameau's Nephew and Other Works. Trans. by J. Barzun and R.
Bowen. Bobbs-Merrill Company. Indianapolis:1956.
Manfred Eigen and Ruth Winkler. Laws of the Game. Alfred Knopf. New
York:1981. Trans. of Das SpielNaturgesetze den Zufall. R. Piper Verlag,
Munich:1975.
Manfred Eigen and Ruthild Winkler-Oswatitsch. Steps towards Life: A
Perspective on Evolution. Oxford University Press. Oxford: 1992.
Jacques Ellul. The Technological Society. Knopf. New York:1964. Trans. by
John Wilkinson of La Technique ou l'enjeu du siècle. Paris:1954.
Jean-Baptiste Fages. Comprendre Jacques Lacan. Edouard Privat,
Toulouse:1971.
Philippa Foot. "Immoral Nietzsche?" New York Review of Books.
XXXVIII,11,June 13, 1991.
Michel Foucault. Discipline and Punishthe Birth of the Prison. Pantheon
Books. New York:1977. Trans. by Alan Sheridan of Surveiller et Punir.
Michel Foucault. The Order of Things. Random House, New York:1970. Trans. of
Les Mots et les choses. Gallimard, Paris:1966.
J.C. Furnas. The AmericansA Social History of the United States. G.P.
Putnam?s Sons. New York:1969.
Hans Furth. Thinking Without Languages, Psychological Implications of
Deafness. Free Press, New York:1966.
Helen Gardner. Art Through the Ages. Sixth Edition, revised by Horst de la
Croix and Richard G. Tansey. Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Inc. New York:1975.
Erving Goffman. The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life. Doubleday. Garden
City:1959.
Günter Grass. The Flounder. Trans. Ralph Mannheim. Harcourt Brace
Jovanovich. New York: 1978.
G.W.H. Hegel. Phenomenology of Spirit. Trans. by A.V. Miller, with analysis
of the text by J.N. Findlay. Oxford University Press. Oxford:1977.
B.J. Hiley and F. David Peat, editors. Quantum Implications:Essays in Honor
of David Bohm. Routledge. New York and London:1987.
Julian Jaynes. The Origins of Consciousness in the Break-down of the
Bicameral Mind. Houghton Miflin Company. Boston:1976.
Walter Kaufmann. Nietzsche, Philosopher, Psychologist, AntiChrist. Princeton
University Press. Princeton:1974.
Gary Larson. The Far Side Gallery 3. Andrews and McMeel. Kansas City:1984.
Intro. by Stephen Jay Gould.
Quentin Lauer, S.J. A Reading of Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit. Fordham
University Press. New York:1993.
Claude Lévi-Strauss. Tristes Tropiques. Athenaeum Press. New York:1964.
Trans.of Tristes tropiques. Librairie Plon. Paris:1955.
Claude Lévi-Strauss. The Raw and the Cooked. Trans. John and Doreen
Weightman. Harper and Row. New York:1969.
Claude Lévi-Strauss. Anthropologie structurale. Librairie Plon. Paris:1974.
Trans. as Structural Anthropology.
Niccolo Machiavelli. The Prince and The Discourses on Titus Livius. Modern
Library. New York:1950. Trans. by Luigi Ricci.
Bernard-Marie Lévy. La Barbarie à visage humain.. Grasset. Paris:1977.
Tim Maudlin. Quantum Non-Locality and RelativityMetaphysical Intimations of
Modern Physics. Blackwell Publishers Ltd. Cambridge:1994.
Julien Offray de la Mettrie. L?Homme machine: Man a Machine. French-English.
The Open Court Publishing Co. Chicago:1912.
Alistair Moles. Nietzsche's Philosophy of Nature and Cosmology. Peter Lang.
New York:1990.
Jacques Monod. Chance and Necessity. Knopf. New York:1971. Trans. by A.
Wainhouse of Le Hasard et la nécessité.
Lewis Mumford. The Myth of the Machine. Harcourt, Brace and World. New
York:1967.
Ernst Nagel and James Newman. Godel?s Proof. New York University Press. New
York:1958.
Friedrich Nietzsche. The Antichrist. In the Portable Nietzsche. Trans. by
Walter Kaufmann. Viking Press. New York:1954.
Friedrich Nietzsche. Beyond Good and Evil. Trans. by Walter Kaufmann. Random
House. New York:1966.
Friedrich Nietzsche. The Birth of Tragedy from the Spirit of Music. Trans.
by Walter Kaufmann. Random House. New York:1967. (Also contains The Case of
Wagner) .
Friedrich Nietzsche. The Gay Science . Random House, Inc. New York:1974.
Trans by Walter Kaufmann of Die fröhliche Wissenschaft .
Friedrich Nietzsche. Daybreak . Cambridge University Press. Cambridge:1982.
Trans. by R.J. Hollingdale of Morgenrote .
Friedrich Nietzsche. Human, All too Human . Cambridge University Press.
Cambridge:1986. Trans. by R. J. Hollingdale of Menschliches,
Allzumenschliches.
Friedrich Nietzsche. On the Genealogy of Morals . Random House, Inc. New
York:1969. Trans. by Kaufmann and Hollingdale of Zur Genelogie der Moral.
(Also contains Ecce Homo ) .
Friedrich Nietzsche. Thus Spoke Zarathustra. Viking Press, Inc. New
York:1954. In The Portable Nietzsche. Trans. by Walter Kaufmann of Also
Sprach Zarathustra .
Friedrich Nietzsche. Untimely Meditations. Cambridge University Press.
Cambridge:1983. Trans. by R.J. Hollingdale of Unzeitgemässe Betrachtungen.
Friedrich Nietzsche. The Will to Power. Trans. Walter Kaufmann. Random
House. New York:1967.
David Parent. "Nietzsche's Arctic Zone of Cognition and Post-Structuralism."
History of European Ideas, Vol. 11. Pergamon Press:1989.
F. David Peat. Einstein's MoonBell's Theorem and the Curious Quest for
Quantum Reality. Contemporary Books Inc., Chicago:1990.
Roger Penrose. The Emperor?s New Mind. Penguin books. New York:1991.
Shannon Plank. "Reality vs ActualityDialectic and Difference in Hegel and
Serres." Unpublished B.A. thesis. Princeton University, 1991.
William Plank. Gulag 65 :A Humanist Looks at Aging. Peter Lang. New York and
Bern:1989.
William Plank. Sartre and Surrealism. UMI Research Press. Ann Arbor:1981.
Plotinus. Enneads. Faber and Faber. London:1930. Trans. by Stephen McKenna.
Mario Praz. The Romantic Agony. Oxford University Press. London:1970. Trans.
by Angus Davidson of Carne, la morte et il diavolo nelle letteratura
romantica.
Ilya Prigogine and Isabelle Stengers. Order Out of Chaos. Bantam Books. New
York:1984.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Confessions. (Editions de la Pléiade) Gallimard.
Paris:1959.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Emile ou l?éducation. Editions Garnier frères. Paris.
Michael Ruse. The Darwinian RevolutionScience Red in Tooth and Claw.
University of Chicago Press. Chicago:1979.
Michael Ruse. Taking Darwin Seriously. Basil Blackwell. Oxford:1986.
Jean-Paul Sartre. La Nausée. Gallimard. Paris:1938.
Richard Schacht. Nietzsche. Routledge and Kegan Paul. London:1983.
Alan D. Schrift. Nietzsche and the Question of Interpretation. Routledge.
New York:1990.
T. Sebeok. Speaking of Apes. Plenum Press. New York and London:1980.
Franco Selleri, ed. Quantum Mechanics versus Local RealismThe
Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Paradox. Plenum Press. New York:1988.
Michel Serres. L'Interférence. Editions de Minuit. Paris:1972.
Michel Serres. The Parasite. Johns Hopkins Press. Baltimore:1982. Trans. by
Lawrence Schehr of Le Parasite.
Henry Staten, Wittgenstein and Derrida. University of Nebraska Press,
Lincoln and London:1984.
J.L. Synge. Talking about Relativity. North Holland Publishing Co.
Amsterdam:1970.
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. Le Phénomène humain. Edition du Seuil.
Paris:1955.
Lewis Thomas. Lives of a Cell. Viking Press. New York:1974.
Joseph Weizenbaum. Computer Power and Human Reason. W.H. Freeman. San
Francisco:1976.
Ludwig Wittgenstein. Philosophical Investigations. . McMillan. New
York:1953.
Ludwig Wittgenstein. Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus. Humanities Press. New
York:1961. Trans. by D.F. Pears and B.F. McGuinness.

VI- POWER INCREASING TIPS

1- take 3 showers a day
2- Do not drink alcohol
3- drink some coffee only in moderation, before reading
4- Do not work in excess as trying to earn more money, this will burn you an
excess of calories=energies
5- Do not over-socialise
6- Do not join a moral or church group. Remember compassion, morality, and
guilt feelings decrease strength and power
7- Have sex and/or masturbate. Sex if not fulfilled will kill the will to
power
8- You'll need money for this, if you don't have money legally, get it
illegally, whatever it takes. You'll need money for the supplements, nice
car, sex, etc
9- If you are overweight, try to see a Professional weight loss doctor.
Overweight problems causes ugliness which kills and decreases the will to
power
10- If you have a physical problem, try to fix it with diets, exercise or a
doctor, a healthy physicality is the first ingredient to become a superman
11- Do not tell others about your plans
12- Wear dark sunglasses. Don't let others see what your plans are
13- Feel good with politicians and priests, because these species of men
have faith in historical events
14- Do not feel bored, boredom kills the will, if you feel bored have sex,
etc.
15- Listen to hard rock agressive music like Tool, Doors, Rush or Nirvana,
since this music will stimulate muscle fibers and energy levels (Do not
listen to soft compassionate music)
16- Have a daily shedule, do every thing by schedule and routine.
17- Drink a two cups of coffee before reading.
18- Look yourself a lot in the mirror. Remind yourself of how handsome you
are, how superior you are to others, and while looking and admiring
yourself, think about how inferior other people are, how much they really
suck
19- Practice the art of simulation, and lying. try to lie as much as you
can, remember in order to be a great man you gotta act as if you were good.
Act good in front of others, try to deceieve others as much as you can ;->
20- Sit and rest as much as you can. A whole day sitting and laying in bed
will make you feel heavy *but* next day you'll feel stronger.
21-Try to sit and stay inside your home at least once or twice a week if you
can get away with it, rest anywhere you won't be sodomized. I've learned
that if other people think you're sleeping they won't try to bother you, you
know how much we hate that interaction thing ;->
22- Destroy People Who Suck More Than You. This is my personal favorite.
There are subsets of this which will be included later. Basically you know
who you're better than. The people who swim in ecstasy of their own
stupidity. For them, ignorance is bliss. You sometimes wonder if you would
be better off if you were like them. Insult them, make fun of them, make
their lives hell. Laughing at fat people and the handicapped is also not out
of the question. Anything that will boost your ego by stepping on someone
else's head. Sometimes you might get hurt, but its worth it. You always win
in your head anyway. If you need courage to insult people who are stupid but
much larger than you, always resort back to alcohol. Its such a wonderful
invention. There are so many damn idiots.
Laugh at the grunge losers who still haven't had their umbilical chords cut.
Laugh at the blind sheep getting raped by the media. Laugh at your insecure
friends. You are above all of them. You are god.
23- IRC. IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat. With IRC you can harass people,
and you can seek companionship, all out of the comfort of your own home. IRC
is an anarchy, and absolutely no rules apply. It is safe to assume this, at
least most of the time. With IRC, a little technical knowledge goes a long,
long way. Hardcore IRC users take IRC to be some kind of virtual world where
they can unwind. The truth is that IRC is like anything else on the
Internet; a collection of TCP/IP connections and ascii characters. There is
no special privilege required to start a channel on IRC. Some channels to
check out are:

#übermensch
#warez
#suicide
#talk
#lesbian
#blaklife
#chat
#lonely
#nietzsche
#philosophy
#anarchism
#willtopower

You'll most likely find me on one of them on any given night. You see people
on these channels spend so much time on IRC because they are insecure stupid
fucks. They'd rather hide behind their screens then deal with people in
person. They are easy to annoy, and get very frustrated when their measly
kicks and bans have no effect on you. They will attempt to mail your
administrator. If your admin is cool, he'll tell you to fuck. Otherwise you
might get a call from your parole officer (private joke).

23- be happy and positive all the time ;-)