Re: Intellectual Specificity and Inner Fascism

Hey Chris,

I'm sure you have nothing to apologize for. I have no problem with drug
users or with giving them 'rights', but I caution against reading under the
influence, at least in the case of Butler. Deleuze and Guattari would be
much better suited for such an undertaking. I just find it rather ironic
that you're essentially calling Butler a homophobe (so much for ad hominem
attacks, 'eh Asher?!), something absolutely ludicrous if you've given her
texts even the most cursory and sophomoric a reading, under a thread heading
of "Intellectual Specificity and Inner Fascism." Hence, my advice was for
you to go back to the site of struggle, and struggle some more.

Cheers,
-Kevin