Re: Power and the Subject

To overcome stronger is the only reality for us, not just conservation of
power, but a will to gain strength it is part of all living beings. Morals
were designed to keep strong individuals down, thus the strong person makes
his own morals regardless of society. It seems to me that Nietzsche's ideal
man did not sit comfortable within the confines of societies rules and
expectations

Read this about Sophists. I think it's related to cleverness:

Sophists
The sophists were itinerant teachers in 5th century Greece. The sophists
came to be, somewhat unfairly, condemned as unscrupulous men who claimed to
teach easy ways to success through clever argument without regard for
morality or truth. Their name derives from the Greek sophia - cleverness,
skill. This, in the Platonic mind was far less than true wisdom which could
only be attained by a select few and involved understanding of universal
absolutes. The sophists believed that an action could be good or bad
depending on the circumstances. Some noted sophists, including Protagoras
and Gorgias, feature in Plato's Dialogues, where Socrates always gets the
better of them in argument