Re: Power and the Subject

I think most people use the word "narcissism" and some other words bad, they
label narcisists people who love themselves and take care of themselves
physically, most people do not use terms correctly, for instance most people
dont understand what love means, and what egoism means, and that is why I
also like Derrida, I liked your post it sounded interesting ;-)

Juan Carlos

"In Sparta, Greece people ate at the common table where the diet was strict.
Those who gained weight over their ideal-prime weight were separated from
society" -Indro Montanelli (History of The Greeks)