Re: Gendered language and Re: Power and the Subject

Sorry, but this just cannot pass without comment. As an "anarcho-capitalist"
why dont you fast for 10 days, or better still why not do it until you can
take no more. Then come back and tell us whether it really "doesnt matter if
you are starving".

In terms of having your mind, it presupposes two things. 1) You already
possess it 2) somebody else would want it.

Doug.