Re: fascism on the foucault list

>just some examples of homophobic facist thought on the foucault list:
>
> > That is sick. Pedophilia harms children physically and
> > emotionally. It cannot be seen as a question of Victorian sexual
> > norms (That we protect children is essential for a healthy
> > society?) Perhaps we can learn from Foucault, but perhaps some of
> > his behaviour was just plain irresponsible and evil. I cannot
> > consider embracing any sort Foucaulian approach as a healthy model
> > for one's life.
>
>[Don't need much reply... studipity is precisely fascist noise as
>this... rather the silence of thought]
>
>and then as for this one:
> > Foucault was an actively practicing homosexual and so I would
> > imagine, vaguely, that for him anything goes.
>
>[Be very afraid, very very afraid... practicisng homsexuals fuck
>little girls and boys...]

Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with such rhetoric absent
transendental principles. And please, your attack is as hate filled
as any message may have been. Labeling someone a facist is a way to
utilize norms to get around having to use logic. I am not advocating
either side, its just that as of yet we have no way to judge either
side.