why USA is succumbing

As I watch people when I go to USA, I observe a lot of their behaviours. I
study psychology and I love watching societies as a whole. I have a theory
and it's not only a theory there are many studies that agree with what I am
gonna say here.
One of the major reasons of why USA is falling and has so much decadence
as many other capitalists nations is because 2/3rds of the USA society is
overweight/ugly.
When a nation falls physiologically those things have as consequence vices
and luxuries. i.e. a greater need of stimulants more frequent and stronger.
Then church has changed causes and consequences. The church says that a
man succumbs physiologically because of vices and luxuries. But it's other
way around, a man falls in the trap of vices/addictions/food-addictions
because of a bad physical apperance which leads to needs of those
vices/luxuries.
Christianity which despised the body has been the greatest disgrace of
humankind.

NOTE: I am a christian, i believe in God, but the real christians were the
first ones. The primitive church not the one after Paul.

bye, I gotta go for a bikeride ;-)

Juan Carlos

"In Sparta, Greece people ate at the common table where the diet was strict.
Those who gained weight over their ideal-prime weight were separated from
society" -Indro Montanelli (History of The Greeks)