launch of organdi quarterly's second issue

Sorry for any cross-posting?

We would like to inform you about the launch of the
second issue of organdi quarterly. An international
journal of social sciences and contemporary issues,
organdi is published quarterly in English and French
including peer reviewed articles, special issues,
interviews, cultural reviews, letters to the editor
and online exhibitions.Body and civilization is
February 2001?s special issue. It includes interviews
and articles by Milan Zafirovski, Mari Anne Carswell &
Kristi Magraw, Anna Efstathiadou-Adams, Bruno Rouers,
Brian Green, Arnaud Baubérot and Elie During, and an
online exhibition by Statis Eustathiadis.

We are calling for papers and are encouraging you to
take part in the next issue : 3rd issue (June 2001) :
utopia.

We hope that you will find interest in our site:
http://www.geocities.com/organdi_revue/Organdi_Fev2001.html

Best regards,
The editors