quick note: Deleuze's Foucault

Any thoughts on the following?

"Recently, Gilles Deleuze's book on Foucault offers not only new turn in
French thought; for our purposes, Deleuze's book has the specific advantage
of reading Foucault as a thinker of the visual, a thinker for whom the
visual needs modes of analysis other than those utilised for verbal form.
Increasingly, we will have to come to grips with Deleuze's version of
Foucault." - Dana Polan from "Film Theory Re-Assessed" available online at:
http://wwwmcc.murdoch.edu.au/ReadingRoom/1.2/Polan.html

I'm new to the list and to Foucault, but I'll have to post my introduction
to the list at another time.

Thanks,
Andrew