Re: So what do writers express today?

> > Is that a wimsical comment, further lampooning postmoderism, or are
> > postmodernists all by definition and exclusively homosexual?
> >
> > Lionel
>
>Last I checked it was a pretty strictly regulated definitional category. I
>think there's a checklist you can find if you do a search on google.

And apparently google's checklist assumes all postmodernists are also by
definition male, right? Or is my perception here merely the result of the
writer's inattention to nuances of word choice and sentence structure? Or
perhaps there is a whole unndiscovered slew of lesbian bathhouses just
waiting to be acknowledged for the important role they play in postmodern
scholarship?
Bitter? Yes. That's what living in a city in the midst of race riots, in a
state passing a defense of marriage act, does to a person.