Not so fast, Zhivko

--part1_9a.141f6695.282e1a9f_boundary

jivkox43georgiev@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Actualy I am writing a novel about that Foucault is
> alive and that he lives in The Sofia Library.Because
> there is a man who ressembles to Foucault and when I
> see him Im sure that he is Foucault:)

I know that man but, in fact, he's just one of the many Foucault clones, who
all have a tendency to reside in public buildings and wear leather boxers.

Bill Carroll

--part1_9a.141f6695.282e1a9f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 5/11/01 7:59:38 AM !!!First Boot!!!,