Re: the cult of personality

--part1_122.14ef846.2877f76f_boundary

Aha! The public/private dichotomy and spatial ontology find relevency in this
discussion. Liberalism and the possibility of separate spheres always manage
to get into these arguments.

Are privacy, objective discourse, and academic freedom even possible?

In a message dated 7/3/2001 2:05:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
pcrosby@xxxxxxxx writes:

> There would be no such thing as "privacy" for anyone involved in academic or
> intellectual life. Such would be a dark world indeed, one I hope I never
> live to see.

One Love,

Aaron J. Lyttle

--------
"The voice told her when and where and why,
She said, 'I've lost control.'"

-Joy Division

--part1_122.14ef846.2877f76f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Aha! The public/private dichotomy and spatial ontology find relevency in this
<BR>discussion. Liberalism and the possibility of separate spheres always manage
<BR>to get into these arguments.
<BR>
<BR>Are privacy, objective discourse, and academic freedom even possible?
<BR>
<BR>In a message dated 7/3/2001 2:05:23 PM Mountain Daylight Time,