Sartre -- Critique

.Stuart -- you raise an interesting point. A well-written and interesting on
these matters is Reason and Violence -- A Decade of Sarte --- R.D.Laing and
David Cooper. The question as to whether Sartre changed his angle somewhat
is denied by Sartre . In his own words he depasse(d) his earlier work and
included it in the new synthesis.. More later.. this is a fast riposte to
your comments.
--- The Heidegger Marx Sartre circle is another matter. And more complex...
Must run. I have my existential hole to fill. With desiring-productions.