Mapping the Present

Allen

Thanks for the interest.

Stuart Elden, Mapping the Present: Heidegger, Foucault and the Project of a
Spatial History, London: Athlone, 2001.

There have been a few changes recently as Continuum have bought Athlone, but
I think the hardback ISBN will be 0826458467 (probably 45 British Pounds)
and the paperback 0826458475 (16.99 Pounds).

It's due next month, but I'm not sure when.

The historical ontology argument is there, but also more explicitly in a
piece in a forthcoming book edited by Alan Rosenberg & Alan Milchman,
Foucault and Heidegger: Critical Encounters, Minneapolis: University of
Minnesota Press, 2002.

As for Lefebvre Glen, that's one of the two major projects I'm working on
now.

Best wishes

Stuart