Re: Genetic Fallacy

Do You know the word shantage? My suggestion was that
"Nationalism" is a western notion, rather than a fact,
with which the west is trying to shantage ( blackmail)
the other world. For example: CNN sais " In
Yougoslavia they are nationalists, thats why we should
proclaim war to them" So, in this case, the west
inhabitants understand what is nationalism, and they
give their votes for war. But the other world does not
understand what is "nationalism"- it isnt in the
dictionary of the rest world. Si "nationalism" is
specific word, with which the west is backmailing the
world. That was my suggestion.
Jivko