Re: a request for references

Thank you for the site Jivko. I wouldn't agree and haven't found helpful
the
idea that anorexia bulimia are a "disease" or "sickness" that resides
or is located inside persons, rich or otherwise, nor in the women
who take to an extreme a socially culturally supported idea that
their worth and value as women is based on achieving and
maintaining a paper thin and "youthful" looking body.
Laura