Re: becoming pregnant (colloquially)

-- let me tell you about the Big Beat and Texas radio. Feminity is
destroying the male species. Godfather Burroughs taught us that. So I sez
cool it with the Ladies!! I love their sweet snatches too! but boyoh boy do
They dominate this Planet!! Minority my eye!! they are the Power that Be!!!!

Fu--k that sh--te