Logic of Simulacrum

Dear Radio Genet. WHoever you are you are an
simulacra. Genet did not have any, and I underline
any, children. He was completly homosexual. There is
no record of his ever having had sex with any woman.
This is easily verified. Not one biographer ever
mentions even the hint of any such activitity on Jean
Genet's part. Nor is there any mention of this in any
letter to or from his many contacts.
Radiogenet you are a fantasm of your own
simulacra-like projection. I am very tired of seeing
your shit on the list. If you are going to speak about
Deleuze or Foucault, please do so, otherwise keep your
trap shut. You are foul, and insensitive. I suspect
you are someone who pretends to read Deleuze, if that.
In fact, I surmise that you are as Deleuze would say,
a fake pretender. This can be found in the Logic of
Sense. Ably translated by two Americans.
Or perhaps I am being too sarcastic? Okay, then modify
your comments a little and quit name dropping,
especially the names that don't belong to you.
Disclose your real false self, and not this patented
fake pretense. What a pretender to the pretenders
place in the Platonic scale, how morose, how boring.
Really, go back to New York where you hail from.
And then read a little Deleuze, and Guy Debord and
learn the basic lessons of survival by absence and
suicide. If that does not work, then go steal like
yoru putative father did, or go to Paris this fall,
and I will show you the ropes, invite you to
publishing house parties where you can lift dresses,
and see things, like womens' bodies and genitals,
those parts neither you nor your putative father knew
or know anything about. Yadayadayadayada You know what
I mean? Like get with the programme.

--- genet son of genet <radiogenet@xxxxxxxxxxx>