thanks

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for both mails. I think that concludes our discussion for time being. It has been rewarding discussion as far as I am concerned. Especially on the meaning of archaeology, the discussion which unexpectedly ended with a broader convergence than seemed earlier.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There were sme minor points in both mails on which I would have liked to add on but I guess that is not worth claiming yours and others precious time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks again for being superb disscussion partner in all aspects.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>very best regards</DIV>
<DIV>ali</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>