Re: If/Blocked MaLGgosia Others in the List

Colleagues on the lists, even some friends,

Since the following 'Dear Eldorra' message says this spammer has blocked
several us, those privileged few who remain on the 'in' list might or might
not wish to forward this. In any event, two pithy quotes come to mind: 1)
all of "Letter to a Harsh Critic" (why bother to pick out any particular
lines familiar to all of us? the whole letter works here), 2) the classic
line spoken to the silly Knights (pronounced K-niggets) by the Frrrrrench
at the battlements: "I fart in your general direction."
Deep thoughts from
CJ Stivale